Rental Application Form
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PROSPECTIVE TENANTS:
In order to apply for a rental property through our office the property needs to be inspected by either yourself, or someone on your behalf.
Each applicant must provide 100 points of ID, Please contact our office prior to submitting your application if you have issues doing so.
All applications for tenancy are referred to TICA, NTD & TRA for a tenancy data base check.
Every adult intending to reside in the property must fully complete and sign an individual tenancy agreement.
The availability and adequacy of telephone lines; internet services; digital or cable television are the sole responsibility of the tenant(s) and as such, tenants should make their own enquiry as to the availability and adequacy of such services before accepting the tenancy of the property.
If approved for a property, you will be required to pay a holding fee of 1 weeks rent to our office within 24 hours to secure the property.
Prior to signing a lease, our office requires the following:
2 weeks rent in advance (your holding fee is used as your first week of rent)
4 weeks bond (paid directly to Department of Fair Trading via rental bonds online)
POINTS OF ID CHECKLIST
- If employed, copies of your last three (3) payslips
- If applicable, copies of your Centrelink statement OR child support statement
- If you are self-employed, please provide a reference from your Accountant and a copy of your most recent tax return
- A copy of your tenancy history ledger (if applicable)
- A copy of your bank statement for the last 3 months
Provide a copy of at least ONE (1) form of photo identification: 30 POINTS EACH
- Current driver’s licence
- Current passport and visa (if applicable)
- Proof of age card
Provide a copy of TWO (2) forms of other identification: 10 POINTS EACH
- Birth certificate
- Medicare card
- Healthcare card
- Pension card
- Bank card
Provide a copy of TWO (2) of the following: 15 POINTS EACH
- Motor vehicle registration
- Telephone account
- Electricity or gas account
If you are currently renting: 30 POINTS
- A copy of your most recent tenancy agreement(lease)
If you have been living in your own home: 15 POINTS EACH
- Provide a copy of a recent water account or council rates notice
- If your house is being sold, please provide the name and telephone number of the selling agent
Once the application is complete, please email along with all your id and/or document to [email protected]
Please download the rental application form and email, fax, or return it back to our office.