Positioned in a beautifully landscaped cul-de-sac in a highly desirable location Price Guide $440,000 to $480,000.
Positioned in a beautifully landscaped cul-de-sac in a highly desirable location this impressive apartment features:
* Spacious open plan layout leading to a great sized private balcony
* Well equipped kitchen with ample storage & dishwasher
* 2 generous size bedrooms, both with mirror built-in-robes
* Oversized bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
* Huge internal laundry with 2nd toilet
* Laminate floors throughout
* Daiken split system air conditioner
* Single car garage with internal access
* Storage or work bench area located in garage
* Landscaped grounds
* Superb lifestyle in a super convenient sought after location
* Secure building with intercom entry
* Currently lease to a long term tenant @ $400.00 per week
* Convenient access to M5
Within a short distance to local amenities such as Bankstown Train Station, Centro Bankstown Shopping Centre, Bankstown South Infants School, Bankstown Public School, Bankstown Girls High School, St Brendan’s Catholic Primary School, St Euphemia College, Bankstown Sport Club, Memorial Park, Bankstown Library, Bankstown Lidcombe Hospital local restaurants, cafes and Airport.
Bankstown council $324.00
Sydney water $178.11
Disclaimer: Your Property Specialists believes that all information contained herein be true and correct to the best of our ability and in no way misleading. However, all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches.
- ID: 3944
- Published: June 12, 2019
- Last Update: June 17, 2019
- Views: 193